IT Master Planning
Align Technology with Goals
Your technology is the foundation for your organization. It’s how you run things. It’s how you do things. And it’s a significant part of how you achieve your goals.
Something as important as your technology requires not just exceptional day-to-day support, but exceptional planning for the long-term.
Plan for the Future
We help walk your organization through every step of building a strategic IT plan. From assessing your current network to gathering input from end users to building budget-minded priorities, a strategic IT plan will help you see where you are and how to get where you want to go.
Disaster Recover & Business Continuity Planning
Build Your Business to Withstand the Worst
Disasters (both natural and manmade) can happen at any time. That’s why it’s critical to your organization’s survival to have a total backup and disaster recovery plan in place. Whether an old server goes offline for good or a natural disaster hits, having both disaster recovery, business continuity and the ability to recover files quickly is crucial.
We offer comprehensive Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity planning services to ensure your business has a suitable and effective disaster recovery plan in place, specifically tailored to your business needs.
Strategic IT Assessments
Areas we focus on while carrying out IT Strategic Planning
- Promoting effective management of an expensive and critical asset of the organization/ company.
- Improving communication between the fiscal and IT units of the organization/ company.
- Helping to align or even link the direction of IT to the business functions of the organization.
- Improving the flow of internal information and processes within the IT division.
- Helping to efficiently and effectively allocate IT resources across the organisation.
- Tending to reduce the time and expense of IT life cycles, particularly in terms of vendor review, selection, approval, and implementation.
A ten-step Strategic Planning process adopted by WCT include;
- Identify and agree upon a strategic planning process.
- Identify organizational mandates.
- Clarify organizational mission and values.
- Assess the organization’s external and internal environments to identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
- Identify the strategic issues facing the organization.
- Formulate strategies to manage these issues.
- Review and adopt the strategic plan or plans.
- Establish an effective organizational vision.
- Develop an effective implementation process.
- Reassess strategies and the strategic planning process.
With your goals in mind, we help:
- Identify gaps in technology
- Recommend areas for increasing your organization’s productivity
- Evaluate policies and procedures
- Review how IT services are delivered to end users